Daniel Berger is an associate in the Corporate Group in the firm’s New York office.
He has a broad corporate practice which includes mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, and other general corporate matters.
He represents private and public companies, investors, banks, and lenders in industries including shipping, cruise, energy, and real estate.
Daniel also drafts and advises on filings and submissions with stock exchanges and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Advising Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp. on US$100m Oslo IPO.
- Advising Globus Maritime Ltd. on US$25m PIPE and debt to equity conversion.
- Advising Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. on internal restructure as part of strategic investments by Brookfield.
- Advising family office in connection with joint venture and acquisition of two jets.
- Advising on corporate structuring as part of European investments in the United States wind farms.
- 2011 – 2014 · Emory University School of Law, J.D. with honors
- 2005 – 2009 · Emory College of Arts and Sciences, B.A.
memberships & associations
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Young Shipping Professionals of New York