Craig is an Associate in the firm’s Energy & Infrastructure group in London.
He specialises in project development and construction including EPC contracts, operation and maintenance contracts, service agreements and ancillary documentation with a particular focus on renewable energy.
Since joining Watson Farley & Williams in 2012, Craig has worked in the firm’s London and Athens offices.
- Burbo Extension Ltd, a consortium of Ørsted A/S, PKA and KIRKBI A/S, on the sale of transmission assets valued at approximately £193m to Diamond Transmission Partners BBE Limited pursuant to the OFTO regime.
- Vortex on its c.£470m acquisition of 365 MW UK solar PV portfolio from TerraForm Power. Comprising 24 operational assets, the acquisition represents one of the UK’s largest solar PV portfolios.
- DONG Energy on its divestment of the transmission assets to the offshore transmission owner of the Westermost Rough offshore wind farm, as part of the OFTO tender process run by Ofgem.
- DONG Energy and ScottishPower on its divestment of transmission assets to the offshore transmission owner of the West of Duddon Sands offshore wind farm, as part of the OFTO tender process run by Ofgem.
- PNE Wind AG on various issues relating to the sale of its UK wind far project pipeline with a capacity of 1,130 MW.
- University of Oxford: B.A. Hons (Oxon) Jurisprudence