Charlotte is a SENIOR Associate in the firm’s Maritime group.
She works on all aspects of ship finance (including restructurings/work-outs) and general commercial work. Charlotte advises banks, financial institutions and owning companies on all aspects of loan and security documentation. She also advises buyers and sellers on sale and purchase transactions and on commercial shipping matters. Charlotte has worked in the Paris office of an international shipping law firm and speaks fluent French and Portuguese.
- Advising and assisting cruise ship owner in the restructuring of its cruise ship financings.
- Advising syndicate of lenders on defaulting loans, advising on settlement agreement, arranging transfer of vessels into warehousing structure and advising on new debt financing.
- Advising a US bank on the sale & leaseback of four Chinese newbuild bulk carriers to a shipowner.
- Advising a UK bank on several defaulting loans in relation to acceleration, enforcement of mortgages and restructurings.
- 2011-2012 Kaplan Law School, LPC
- 2009-2010 University College London
- 2006-2009 Queen Mary University of London, LLB
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England & Wales