Belle is an associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution group.
Belle has extensive experience in litigation and international commercial arbitrations under the UNCITRAL, ICC, SIAC, HKIAC and KCAB rules with focus in commercial, IT, energy, construction and oil and gas disputes. Her experience covers jurisdictions in Asia and the UK.
She joined the firm as a trainee solicitor in the firm’s London office in 2011 and, after qualifying in 2013, transferred to the Bangkok office.
- Advising a Thai client with regards the breach of a manufacturing contract in Thai arbitration under UNCITRAL rules.
- Representing a Thai power producer in ICC Arbitration in Singapore against a Chinese EPC contractor for construction of a biomass plant. The Arbitration and subsequent enforcement in China were successful.
- Advising a Thai client against its contractor for a breach of a design and implementation of an IT system contract in English High Courts.
- Advising a Thai client with regards to disputes under a gas sale agreement under ICC arbitration rules seated in Thailand.
- Advising a Thai client with regards to potential disputes arising from a shareholders agreement pursuant to a joint venture dam project in Lao PDR.
- 2011: BPP Law School, London LPC
- 2010: University of Manchester BA (Hons) Accounting Law
Memberships and associations
- Law Society of England & Wales