Andria is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution team in our Greek office.
Andria focusses on shipping litigation, commercial shipping and corporate matters, with particular focus on both wet and dry shipping.
Through her work and academic background, Andria has acquired experience in shipping, insurance, arbitration and corporate and commercial law, whilst spending considerable time at various international organisations. These include: the ICS, the IMO, the DMS Cyprus (London/IMO delegation).
- 2017 – 2018 Training Contract – Cyprus Bar
- 2013 – 2017 PhD, Queen Mary University of London
- 2010 – 2013 LLB, City University London
Memberships and Associations
- Piraeus Bar Association 2019
- Cyprus Bar Association 2018
- HEA Fellow 2018