Andreas is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution group.
Andreas joined Watson Farley & Williams’ Singapore office in 2012 as a newly qualified solicitor and transferred to the London office in 2016.
Andreas has experience in international dispute resolution in both arbitration and litigation in various commercial sectors including, among others, energy, construction (both onshore and offshore), shipping and banking.
- Advising major European offshore windfarm developers and owners in relation to numerous disputes with contractors and OFTOs in respect of several UK offshore windfarms and extensions to UK offshore windfarms.
- Acting for a Spanish EPC contractor in TCC proceedings relating to the termination of an EPC contract for the construction of a biomass plant in the UK.
- Acting for a Swiss EPC contractor in TCC proceedings relating to the delayed construction of an EfW plant in the UK and related revenue credit claims.
- Advising an Austrian contractor in disputes arising from the performance of industrial machinery supplied to a UK utility company for installation in a London-based power station.
- Advising several UK-based solar farm owners in disputes arising from the deficient performance of UK solar farm assets and related calls on performance guarantees and warranty bonds.
- 2010 · College of Law, LLB (Hons) in Law
- 2010 · College of Law, Legal Practice Course
- 2009 · College of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 · University of Bristol, BSc (Hons) in Political Science
memberships & Associations
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Technology and Construction Solicitor’s Association (TeCSA)
- Society of Construction Law (SCL)