Anastasia is a paralegal in the Asset Finance Group.
She assists with all aspects of ship-financing transactions, the handling of post-closing matters, attending signing and closing meetings and seeing to the preparation of “bibles” and the documentation of matters for the Asset Finance department. Prior to joining WFW, Anastasia was a paralegal at the Piraeus branch of TLT Solicitors, U.K.
- Assisting with pre and post delivery ship financing transactions.
- Handling pre-closing due diligence matters, such as drafting corporate authorities, liaising with foreign counsel, seeing to insurance related requirements.
- Attending signing and closing meetings at registries or client’s offices.
- Handling post-closing due diligence matters such as the finalisation of legal opinions, insurance reports, and other CP requirements.
- Finalising the transaction documentation, preparing “bibles” and circulating the “bibles” to the clients.
- 2000 · University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, B.A. Economics & Law
- 1997 · University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, LL.B.
- 1994 · University of Cape Town, South Africa, LL.M., Shipping