Amma Ofori is an Associate in the Asset Finance group.
Amma advises banks, financial institutions and owners on all aspects of loan and security documentation within the maritime and aviation sectors.
Amma also advises buyers and sellers on sale and purchase transactions.
Since joining Watson Farley & Williams, Amma has worked in the firm’s Singapore, New York and London offices.
- Advising on a series of Japanese operating lease with call back option structured sale and leaseback transactions involving a US$125m portfolio of marine containers.
- Advising vessel owner with respect to a US$300m project financing of U.S. Jones Act tankers
- Advising a borrower in connection with the financing of two B797-400SF aircraft.
- 2010 · The College of Law, LPC
- 2009 · University of Manchester, LL.B
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales