Amarjit is an Associate in the Asset Finance group based in London.
Amarjit is an Associate in the Transportation team in London, specialising in the maritime and aviation sectors. She advises on all forms of asset and project finance, including matters with an export credit agency component across a range of maritime and aviation assets.
Amarjit joined the firm as a Paralegal in the Asset Finance group and has also spent four months in the firm’s Athens office.
- Advising Citibank N.A, London Branch and Nordea Bank AB (Publ), New York Branch on the amendment and restating of a US$963m loan to Euronav, as a result of the Belgian shipowner’s US$504m merger with Gener8 Maritime.
- Advising DVB Bank America N.V. on the debt and equity restructuring of the Celestyal Cruises (formerly Louis Cruises) group of companies, including advising on a new shareholding structure and the intercreditor arrangements between DVB and certain of the Celestyal Cruises group’s other creditors.
- 2011-2012 Legal Practice Course, The College of Law
- 2010-2011 LL.M, University of Sussex
- 2007-2010 LLB (Hons) Law, University of Sussex
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Society of England and Wales