Alice Everley is an associate in the London Corporate Group and advises on transactional and commercial matters.
Her main areas of focus are cross-border and domestic mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations and general corporate work.
Prior to joining Watson Farley & Williams, Alice trained, qualified and worked in London at an international law firm where she also gained experience in global finance and litigation practices.
- Advising an independent exploration and production company on the acquisition of an interest in a North Sea gas field from a US oil and gas major.
- Advising a care homes operator in its acquisition of the operating assets of several care homes and joint venture with a real estate investment trust.
- Advising an independent exploration and production company on the disposal of its oil and gas interests under a licence in Central America to a PE firm.
- Advising an operator of waste-to-energy plants on the corporate structuring of a joint venture in relation to a clinical waste incineration business.
- 2011 Nottingham University, B.A. in Law with German Law
- 2012 UCLA School of Law, LL.M. in Business Law
- 2014 BPP University, Legal Practice Course