Alice Bushell is an Associate in the London Real Estate group.
Alice has experience in general commercial property matters, freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters and renewable energy sector projects (including offshore and onshore wind, solar and biomass projects).
Alice has also worked in the firm’s Bangkok office.
- Acting for BP Pension Fund in relation to two estates, working closely with the client, managing agents and letting agents to deal with assorted matters as they arise.
- Acting for Crédit Agricole in their lease re-gearing at their London HQ, Broadwalk House in the city. This essentially included extending the existing leases of the building for another 6 years and building in as much flexibility as possible with expansion and contraction options in light of Brexit.
- 2011 – 2012 · College of Law – LPC
- 2010 – 2011 · College of Law – GDL
- 2006 – 2009 · University of York – BA in History
memberships & associations
- Fractio Vitri
- Women in Property