Alexander is an Associate in the London Energy & Infrastructure group.
He specialises in banking and finance transactions, acting for and advising sponsors and lenders on their loan and security documentation.
Alex has worked in the firm’s London and Singapore offices and seconded to a commercial bank, a solar developer and an AD developer.
- Advised Cubico Sustainable Investments on the second phase of its UK renewables portfolio financing provided by National Australia Bank, one of the four largest financial institutions in Australia.
- Advised the Royal Bank of Scotland Plc on the construction financing of 16 solar PV plants located in England and Northern Ireland currently under development by sponsor Lightsource Renewable Energy Holdings Limited.
- 2010 – 2011 College of Law, London
- 2008 – 2010 Bristol University Masters in Law
- 2003 – 2007 University of Toronto (Trinity College) Bachelor of Science (Hons)