Adam is a Senior Associate in the London Energy & Infrastructure group.
Adam specialises in project financings in the energy, infrastructure and natural resources sectors, on which he advises borrowers, sponsors and lenders. Adam also has a complementary breadth of experience from a variety of financing, M&A, capital markets and general corporate matters in numerous sectors.
- The lenders to the financing of the 600 MW Changfang and Xidao offshore wind project in Taiwan, which is being developed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners.
- Tengizchevroil and its sponsors (Chevron, ExxonMobil, KMG and Lukoil) on the award-winning US$16bn multi-source (commercial bank, bond and sponsor co-loan) project financing of Tengizchevroil’s US$42.5bn expansion and modification of its upstream operations at the Tengiz super giant oilfield in Kazakhstan.
- Oyu Tolgoi, a subsidiary of Rio Tinto, on its award-winning US$4.4bn multi-source (commercial bank, ECA and IFI) financing of the world's largest gold and copper mine under development, in Mongolia.
- 2005 – 2008 Bachelor of Laws, First Class (Hons), University of Sheffield
- 2008 – 2009 Legal Practice Course, Distinction, BPP Law School
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales