Adam is an Associate in the Energy & Infrastructure group, based in London.
He has experience in the renewable energy sector, advising clients on portfolio and non-collateralised financings as well as corporate experience in the renewables sector.
- Sequoia Investment Management on the project financing of a 55 MW solar portfolio located in Poland. This transaction is the first large project financing under the newly implemented auction support systems in Central-Eastern Europe.
- Institutional investors on an award winning £1.3bn bond to finance the acquisition by PKA and PFA of a 50% stake in the 659 MW Walney Extension offshore wind farm.
- Bayerische Landesbank on the non-cross-collateralised financing of three PV projects using a C.I.C. structure.
- Solar 21 on the acquisition of rights to build a 22 MW biomass power plant in the UK.
- 2013 · BPP, London, Legal Practice Course
- 2012 · BPP, London, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 · University of York, Bsc (Hons) Psychology
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales