ADAM IS AN ASSOCIATE IN THE ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE GROUP.
Adam’s predominant experience is in the energy sector with a focus on project finance. He has particular experience in the renewable energy sector advising clients on portfolio and non-collateralised financings as well as broader corporate and commercial matters. He is experienced in advising sponsors, financial institutions and contractors on large scale energy projects in Asia and Europe.
Adam trained at the firm and qualified into the London office before relocating to the Singapore office in 2019.
- Advising Nord/LB on the ECA backed, project financing of the 307 MW Hästkullen wind farm and the 167 MW Björnlandhöjden wind farm, both located in Sweden.
- Advising the institutional investors on an award winning £1.3bn bond to finance the acquisition by PKA and PFA of a 50% stake in the 659 MW Walney Extension offshore wind farm.
- Advising Sequoia Investment Management on the project financing of a 55 MW solar portfolio located in Poland. This transaction is the first large project financing under the newly implemented auction support systems in Central-Eastern Europe.
- 2013 · BPP, London, Legal Practice Course
- 2012 · BPP, London, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 · University of York, Bsc (Hons) Psychology
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales