Abraham is an associate in the London Projects Group.
Abraham specialises in project finance and commercial contracts in the energy, oil and gas and infrastructure sector, and has practiced in both London and Tokyo.
In 2017, Abraham was seconded to Lekela Power, a pan-African renewable energy generation company that develops, owns and operates utility-scale wind and solar power plants.
- PKA and PFA pension funds on the financing and purchase of a 50% stake from Ørsted in the Walney wind farm extension project (winner of the IJGlobal Offshore Wind Deal of the Year, 2017).
- M&G Investment Limited on the refinancing of 33 solar power projects in the UK (winner of the IJGlobal Solar Deal of the Year, 2015).
- DP World on the refinancing of the Rotterdam World Gateway port project (winner of the IJGlobal Port Deal of the Year, 2018).
- Lenders and ECAs (including bpiFrance, SACE, Euler Hermes and EIB) on the €3.9 billion financing of the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP).
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and other development finance institutions in connection with a series of solar power projects in Jordan.
memberships and associations
- Law Society of England and Wales