Senior Associate Frankfurt
Alejandra is an English law qualified senior associate in the Projects and Structured Finance group.
Alejandra specialises in international corporate financing and project financing, particularly in the areas of energy and infrastructure.
Prior to joining Watson Farley & Williams, Alejandra gained experience in a major international law firm in Frankfurt.
Alejandra is a qualified lawyer in England and Wales and Chile. Alejandra is a Spanish native speaker and is fluent in English and German.
- The facility agent in connection with post-closing matters in relation to the financing of the Third Bosphorus Bridge and Odayeri-Paşaköy section of the Northern Marmara Motorway project.
- The Lenders in connection with post-closing matters in connection with the financing of the of the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the Ankara Bilkent Integrated Health Campus through a Public Private Partnership Model.
- The Lenders in connection with post-closing matters in connection with the financing of the of the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the Mersin Integrated Health Campus through a Public Private Partnership Model.
- Limak in connection with the refinancing of the operation, upgrade and expansion of the port of Iskenderun, Turkey.
- The lenders (DEG, FMO, OeEB and ICD) in relation to the financing of the USD132.5 Meghna Sugar Refinery project at Meghna Economic Zone (MEZ), Meghna Ghat, Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh with a capacity of 4,000 MT sugar/day including 3,000 MT crystal sugar and 1000 MT liquid sugar and invert sugar.
- 2021 · Admission as Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- 2016 · LL.M. European and European Legal Studies, Hamburg
- 2015 · Admission as Abogada – Corte Suprema de Justicia (Santiago, Chile)
- 2014 · Bachelor of Law (Licenciada en Derecho) Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (Santiago, Chile).
Memberships and Associations
- Rechstanwaltskammer Frankfurt am Main
- AwardWFW deals win big at IJGlobal Deal of the Year Awards 2022
- PressWFW advises Goldman Sachs on financing of EIP acquisition of stake in Wikinger offshore wind farm
- PressWFW advises Encavis on Danish solar parks acquisition and €32m financing
- PressWFW advises KfW IPEX-Bank on €1bn+ Railpool debt financing
- PressWFW advises BayernLB and Garanti BBVA on Turkish wind farm financing