BD Manager (all genders)
The BD Manager role provides a good opportunity to become part of a dynamic team, implement own ideas and help grow the business development function. You will be responsible for implementing business development projects and initiatives of our German practices. As part of the global BD team, you will regularly be working with BD colleagues based across all our offices as well as the global Communications team (based in Germany and London).
- Support with the development and implementation of business development and marketing plans.
- Conduct research and analysis to help identify new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients including sector-led campaigns.
- Prepare and manage pitches and credentials statements, covering the entire process including document preparation, presentation rehearsals and post pitch feedback.
- Prepare partners ahead of client/prospect meetings.
- Manage partners’ business development information requirements ensuring credentials and other relevant content are up to date and readily accessible in central databases.
- Champion the use of our CRM system including ensuring all relevant information is recorded.
- Prepare legal/trade directory submissions and league tables that increase profile of the firm with project management and content support from the Communications Manager and wider BD team.
- Client Account Management for selected key clients.
- Take part in firmwide projects as appropriate.
- 5+ years of professional services or relevant market experience.
- Fluency in German and English.
- The ability to work effectively with and influence partners and others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills in German and English.
- The ability to understand product and service development issues.
- The ability to take responsibility for and lead specific projects.
- Tenacity to see projects and tasks through to completion.
- Good team-working/building skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
Working Comfort: working in modern and central office buildings
Team Spirit: dynamic, open, team-oriented working environment; high level of collegiality and fun at work as well as social and team events
Wellbeing: mobile working, flat rate drinks and fresh fruits, family-like working
INTERESTED? PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION DIRECTLY ONLINE OR AT KARRIERE@WFW.COM . JOIN THE FUTURE!