Guidance for Visitors – Madrid
Outlined below are the measures currently in place for Watson Farley & Williams Spain SL at C/ María de Molina, 4, 28006 Madrid.
- Hand sanitiser is available for use upon entry to our building and throughout the office. We encourage all visitors to use this.
- There is currently no requirement for a temperature check to be undertaken at our offices, but we do have the facility available at our main Reception, should you wish to use it.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19, or feel unwell, whilst attending the office, or after leaving our building, please notify either the team at Reception or your WFW host.
- We have reduced the capacity of our in-person events to provide additional space.
- Visitors must always wear their masks whilst they are in the office and during the meeting. Disposal masks are available at reception, (should they be required). Masks may be removed when eating or drinking.
- Visitors must wear a mask when moving around the building and the office. The reception team will hand you disposable masks if necessary.
- If you prefer not to use the lifts, please ask a member of the Reception team who will direct you to the relevant staircase.
- Should you, or anyone that you live with, be suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms or if you are required to self-isolate, please do not attend our offices. Please speak with your WFW contact who will be happy to make alternative arrangements.