Guidance for Visitors – Hong Kong
Outlined below are the measures currently in place for Watson Farley & Williams LLP at Suites 4610-4619, Jardine House, 1 Connaught Place, Hong Kong.
- Hand sanitiser is available for use upon entry to our building and throughout the office. We encourage all visitors to use this.
- The turnstiles at the lift lobby of our building will do temperature checks for all visitors. Visitors are not allowed to enter the building if they are having high temperature.
- Each visitor is required to complete a health declaration form at our Reception.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19, or feel unwell, whilst attending the office, or after leaving our building, please notify either our Reception or your WFW host.
- As a consideration to other guests, visitors are encouraged to wear a mask when moving around the office. Masks may be removed when eating/drinking.
- Should you, or anyone that you live with or having close contact, be suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms or are in self-quarantine, please do not attend our offices. Please speak with your WFW contact who will be happy to make alternative arrangements.