Guidance for Visitors – Hanoi
Outlined below are the measures currently in place for Watson Farley & Williams LLP at 4th Floor, Asia Tower, 6 Nha Tho, Hang Trong Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- Hand sanitiser is available for use upon entry to our building and at our Reception. We encourage all visitors to use this.
- Temperature check is required upon entry to the building.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a mask when entering to the building and coming in the office. Depend on the covid situation and the guidelines made by Hanoi authorities from time to time, masks may be compulsorily required or removed once seated.
- Everyone must keep a minimum distance of at least 1.5 m from each other.
- Should you, or anyone that you live with, be suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms or if you are required to self-isolate, please do not attend our offices. Please speak with your WFW contact who will be happy to make alternative arrangements.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19, or feel unwell, whilst attending the office, or after leaving our building, please notify either the team at Reception or your WFW host.