Guidance for Visitors – Dubai
Outlined below are the measures currently in place for Watson Farley & Williams (Middle East) LLP at Office 1702, Level 17, Index Tower, West Entrance, Dubai International Financial Centre, PO Box 506896 Dubai.
- Hand sanitiser is available for use upon entry to our building and throughout the office. We encourage all visitors to use this.
- There is currently no requirement for a temperature check to be undertaken at our offices, but we do have the facility available at our Reception, should you wish to use it.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19, or feel unwell, whilst attending the office, or after leaving our building, please notify either the team at Reception or your WFW host.
- We have reduced the capacity of our in-person events to provide additional space.
- Masks must be worn at all times when moving around the building and office. Masks may be removed when eating/drinking.
- Should you, or anyone that you live with, be suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms or if you are required to self-isolate, please do not attend our offices. Please speak with your WFW contact who will be happy to make alternative arrangements.