The international legal publication Best Lawyers have named five partners from the Watson Farley & Williams (“WFW”) Madrid office as leading lawyers in the 2016 Edition of Best Lawyers in Spain.
The partners listed are:
- Alfredo Cabellos who joined the firm earlier in the year, has been listed in two categories for his work in both Maritime and Transportation law.
- David Díez has been acknowledged for his work in Environmental law.
- Luis Soto has been acknowledged for his work in Tax.
- María Pilar García Guijarro has been recognised for her work in the Energy sector.
- Rodrigo Berasategui, who has been named as a leading lawyer in the publication since 2008, has been listed in two categories for his work in Banking and Finance and Project Finance & Development.
The results demonstrate the firm’s commitment to its key sectors, and shows the Madrid office as a key player in the Spanish market.
Best Lawyers is a peer-review publication in the legal profession and its listings are published in nearly 70 countries worldwide.